To remove body toxins naturally is about combating the ill effects of our modern lifestyle.
We live in a fast-paced world dependent on instant food and exposed to all kinds of pollution. Modernization puts quite a toll on our health, both mental and physical. As we reap the benefits of an advanced technology with machines that bring convenience and ease into our lives, we also inadvertently harvest the ill effects. Toxic substances from the pesticides in our food and other exposure to harmful chemicals can affect our body significantly. Fatigue, skin irritation, infections, stomach upsets and even the inability to focus are the common symptoms that our body is not at its optimal level.
Hence, to remove body toxins naturally is an important health regimen we all must perform on a regular basis, well, at least once a year. Detox or detoxification is the process of eliminating toxins and nourishing the body with the pertinent nutrients. The process starts by cleaning the blood particularly the liver, the bodily organ that processes toxins as well as the other vital organs like the kidneys. Moreover, detox supports our bodies’ natural healing capacity.
You can remove body toxins naturally through these 7 simple steps:
- Feeding your body with healthy nutrients. When it comes to detoxifying our bodies through a healthy diet, there are two important points you need to remember.
- Eating fiber-rich foods. Fiber found in whole grains or leafy green vegetables literally removes toxins from your digestive system. The toxins adhere to the fiber and then are removed with the bowel. Without fiber, the toxins can enter the bloodstream and the liver causing the organ to work harder.
- Taking Vitamin-C rich foods. Citrus fruits and vegetables like broccoli are rich in Vitamin C, which assist the liver in performing optimally. A healthy liver can make glutathione, which is responsible for removing toxins from our bodies. You may also take a pill of the Vitamin C supplement at 500 mg.
- Drinking 10 to 12 glasses of water. Water flushes out the toxins as well as the germs in our bodies. It strengthens the liver and kidneys by helping these vital organs do their work of eliminating waste products.
- Exercising every day for at least 30 minutes to an hour. The cardiovascular system benefits highly from a good exercise, which optimizes the oxygen in the blood and improves blood circulation. Oxygen-rich blood also helps the kidneys and liver to perform optimally particularly in removing toxins from our bodies.
- Fasting or skipping foods loaded with toxins. Skipping one meal out of three is not that hard to do. If you have an underlying medical condition, it may not be wise to do this. Instead, you can skip the alcohol, coffee, sugar, and cigarettes in order for your vital organs to have their much-needed rest especially if they are overworked.
- Avoid exposure to harmful chemicals when you can. Did you know that many of our household substances are laden with chemicals? Not only are we talking about cleaning products, but also basic body cares like shampoos, toothpastes, and deodorants. A good alternative is to invest in natural alternatives, which are becoming a popular option and can be easily found in most stores.
- Minimizing stress. When we are undergoing stress, our body releases stress hormones to help us cope with difficult situations. However, an adrenaline rush may enable you to hurdle a stressful situation, but it also produces toxins. It may benefit you to learn meditation and find relaxation. If a trip to the beach or a hike in the mountains is not workable, join meditation classes like Yoga and Qigong. Breathing deeply is not only relaxing but brings oxygen into your system.
- Visit the sauna or the spa. A visit to the sauna is a quick way to remove toxins from your body. All you have to do is sit and toxins are eliminated through your perspiration. Moreover, many spas offer dry brushing or detoxifying foot baths that eliminate toxins from the pores.
In truth, there are many detoxifying programs and even food recipes readily available to the diligent and resourceful. Many people are now making informed choices, which is why the literature on a healthier and natural lifestyle is gradually becoming mainstream. This is very timely for our modern lifestyle has wrought havoc into our system that we need to combat or reversed. When you remove body toxins naturally, you are leading a healthier lifestyle. Being healthy means preventing the onset of diseases and having the vigor to enjoy life.